Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm not dead folks!

GUESS WHO?

You guys missed me? Sure you did. For the curious, I went ahead and took the weekend off as a short break for myself. That, and a lot of stuff happened "beyond our control", so I didn't really have time or excitement to keep going right away. Besides, I didn't promise this would be daily, am I right? But don't worry, I'm back for the week!

Yet, it's dark out where I am, so I won't post my thoughts on episode 8 yet. To make it up, here's some video substance for your enjoyment...

First off, here's the promo that probably started it all for me...



Next, some behind the scenes videos. I'm not spoiling you on what you'll learn in these videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIZP2Kwv-Jk&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pXClkZoqc&feature=channel_page

(sorry, don't have the time to make it fancy on this blog. You folks will have to copy and paste for the time being)

And because I'm running out of ideas, for the [insert your own word here] of it, here's the ending song from "Sailor Stars"...





I hope you guys enjoy that, I'm pressing for ideas at the monet, Episode 8 is coming tomorrow though, don't worry. And if I lie, then may the Lord punish me with a marathon of the English dub!

No comments: