Monday, June 15, 2009

Word of the day: Foreshadowing

Alright, now that I got a few people reading this blog, I better explain what I'll be doing and what I'll accomplished with this blog. I've already explained what this blog will mostly do, but I'm also planning...

Rants/Rambling: If I want to discuss something in the Sailor Moon world, you can bet your butt it's a rant/ramble. In fact , I got a few ideas planned already, but I won't revel them, becuase I'm afraid I won't do them and'll be reminded over and over again. So, excpet them when I feel like it. :p

Random stuff: Since this is my blog, I have a feeling that I'll do some un-Sailor Moon things here and there. In fact, I'm in the mood right now...


Yeah, didn't see that coming did ya? I know some of my GAC buddies will enjoy that!

Reviews: If I feel like it, I'll probably look into the season after I'm done with each episode in that saga and see if I agree with fans opinion on that saga.

Other: There's more, but we'll see...

As for what this blog will accomplished, well, the main one is that I want the SM fandom, or people who haven't seen the show, to get SOMETHING out of this blog. Sure, I'm setting my hopes too high, but hey, a lot of blogger have the same attiudude I'm having, and look what happends! So, we'll see.

Until then...

No comments: